Wednesday, August 03, 2011

BFFs

Summer 2008, 2 1/2 and 6 months old...

Summer 2009, 3 1/2 and 18 months old...

Summer 2010, 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 years old...

And this is how I found them yesterday evening as I headed back from the Kennel (I scored that silly car for under $10 at our local Goodwill)...

They play like this all the time.

Giggling, squealing, laughing their little heads off.

Sure, there are arguments, and issues with sharing and such.

But they LOVE each other with their whole hearts.

And they even SAY "I love you" to each other daily.

We must be doing something right, eh?

I just hope we can keep the trend going through the teenage years.

8 comments:

Penny said...

Cute as can be!!

Joy said...

They are both beautiful!

Mouse said...

awww lovely :) and i hope you can too :) love mouse xxx

Catherine said...

So cute!!

Tracey said...

Your pics of your kids make me all teary eyed... they are so sweet! My 2 are adults now... she is 27 and he is 24 1/2... but sometimes I really miss those days when they were small. Mine too always played together well when they were young and are still close to this day :^) Thanks for sharing!

The Green Family said...

Wow. I can only WISH mine were that close!! I still hold out hope that someday they'll be good "mates" :-), but right now, I definitely spend most of my time refereeing. :-/

Karen said...

What extraordinary, beautiful children you have!

Alice said...

How very sweet! They will mean the world to each other always. Those surly teenage years will have their share of... surliness, but I'd be willing to bet it won't be often. What blessings all around.